Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to participants in APK Fission projects, such as the APK Fission joint issue tracker.
Diversity and inclusion makes the APK Fission community strong. Anyone who wishes to participate in the community may do so as long as they follow this Code of Conduct.
Our goal is to maintain a safe, helpful, and friendly APK Fission community for everyone, regardless of individuality such as experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
- The APK Fission community is a public space. Remember that actions influence the public perception of the project.
- Be respectful, tolerant, and forgiving toward others.
- Do not make things personal and do not take things personally.
- Avoid foul or abusive language. As cultural standards differ, what may seem as a very mild statement can be perceived by others as highly abusive.
- Avoid controversial topics unless directly related to the project or unless in an off-topic channel.
- While conflict is inevitable, please work through the conflict using a neutral third party in a transparent manner so that all participants undertand the resolution.
Explicitly disallowed conduct
- Discrimination based on, but not limited to, individuality or technological preference is not allowed.
- Bullying or systematic harassment of other participants is not allowed.
- Encouraging or otherwise supporting any form of discrimination or harassment within the project or toward specific project participants is not allowed.
This Code of Conduct is a direct derivative of the Alpine Linux Code of Conduct, and was inspired by the following Codes of Conduct: